Saturday 12 February 2011

There it is..

I promised you something...


But it's hard to keep a promise when the object you're going to take a photo of is not working!


I was finaly at the other platform, walking towards the 'thing' to make it work. What happened is hilarious... all these weeks of hoping, gone in a second.. it wasn't working. Which one was working? The one on the other platform!! It's starting to become a tradition I suppose! With only 2 minutes on the clock before my train arrived, I didn't have time enough to run to the other platform. This is as far as I got:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Simone! I just thought I would drop in here and say hello. I also wanted to thank you and Stu so very much for your sweet card. I was very touched! I also meant to send you one by return snail mail, but now they've closed down the post office near us, it's quite a mission to find one where I can buy a card, write it out and stamp it at the same place! Anyhow, I was intrigued by your post and of course read the last one too. What a great idea! Station heaters!

    In any event, it's time we got together again isn't it? I'll send you an email to see if we can make a plan. Miss you both, but not missing the net! Big hugs, VallyP xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were thinking about how you were doing the other week! Its def. Time to meet again. We are awaiting your email in antisapation!! We're doing great, house is not going well... But we had christmas in London last weekend. Fun times! I had a 'no-socialmedia-internet' for two weeks, it was great! But do miss you around and your blog, but I do get why you're not missing it. Let's hope wr can meet again soon!

    Love Stu&Simone xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that was bad luck! I haven't been to a station lately, but the moment I set foot on one, I'll see if I can spot one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aledys Ver:
    Yes please do! See if you can take a photo and blog about it :D

    ReplyDelete